Expertise and appraisal
With our network of experts we can give you the most accurate information regarding your objects.
As a first step, we will gather information about the authenticity, value and significance of your object in the current art market. This service is free and confidential.
Next we will use our network of specialists to conduct the final report.
We are at your disposal to appraise and to help you sell your work.
Further research has identified the following works
Birmingham Museum of Art, UK
- Flags, oil on canvas, dated 1918, 42 1/4 x 27 1/4 in. (107.3 x 69.2 cm), Inv. No AFI20.2005
New York City, USA ; Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Un Jardin, Maison Baptiste ,Date: 1895 , Accession Number: 1976.340.1
Provo, Utah, USA ; Brigham Young University Museum of Art
- ALTAR AT GIVERNY, 1908, 64.8 x 54.9 cm (25 1/2 x 21 5/8") , Oil on canvas on board, Inv. No. 820020400
- BRIDGE AT VERNON , 1905, 54.3 x 72.1 cm (21 3/8 x 28 3/8") , Oil on canvas on board, Inv. No. 820017700
- FISH WEIRS AT VEULES LES ROSES, 1905, 48.9 x 71.1 cm (19 1/4 x 28"), Oil on canvas on board, Inv. No. 820021101
- GARDEN PATH WITH IRIS, 1907, 72.1 x 36.8 cm (28 3/8 x 14 1/2"), Oil on canvas on board, Inv. No. 820021102
- GIVERNY - THE SCHOOL, 1904, 65.4 x 81.3 cm (25 3/4 x 32"), Oil on canvas on board, Inv. No. 820020200
- GIVERNY--TREES, WIND, AND SNOW, 1892
61 x 65.4 cm (24 x 25 3/4"), Oil on canvas on board, Inv. No. 820019400
- WINTER SCENE IN GIVERNY, 1910, 60 x 73.7 cm (23 5/8 x 29"), Oil on canvas, Inv. No. 958510000
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA ; Carnegie Museum of Art
- Girl in Lavender, Seated at a Desk, 1908
Vernon, France ; Musée Alphonse Georges Poulain
- Paysage au bord de l'eau , Inventory number 26.3.1.
- Coucher de soleil à veules les roses, Inventory number 91.10.1
Chicago, Illinois, USA ; Terra Foundation for American Art
- The Card Players, 1896, Oil on canvas, 25 3/4 x 32 1/8 in. (65.4 x 81.6 cm), Inv.No. 1992.21
- Le Dejeuner, 1897, Oil on canvas, 21 1/4 x 25 5/8 in. (54.0 x 65.1 cm), Inv.No. 1987.3
- Place de Rome at Night, 1905, Oil on canvas, 23 1/2 x 28 3/4 in. (59.7 x 73.0 cm), Inv.No. 1994.16
- Lili Butler Reading at the Butler House, Giverny, 1908, Oil on canvas, 28 7/8 x 23 1/2 in. (73.3 x 59.7 cm), ), Inv.No. 1993.8
Wichita Art Museum, Kansas, USA
- Apple Trees, Giverny (1905), 23 3/4 x 28 in., oil on canvas, Inv. No. 1995.6
On art market
Sunset at Veules-les-Roses, dated 1909
Oil on canvas, 32.09 x 32.09 in. / 81,5 x 81,5 cm. Signed and dated lower right.
Original artists label from Giverny and New York address written by hand for storing or exhibition on the stretcher.
Patrick Weil Bertrand, Oakland, CA, has kindly confirmed the authenticity and stated inclusion of this painting to his forthcoming Catalogue raisonné.
Two other versions of this subject are known. One with similar size is holding since 1991 by the Musée de Vernon. A smaller version is in the collection of the University of New Mexico, USA.
This page is currently under construction.
We constantly buy quality works of these artists
Charles Angrand, Émile Bernard, Pierre Bonnard, Theodore Earl Butler, Victor Charreton, Frédéric Samuel Cordey, Albert Dubois-Pillet, Georges d'Espagnat, Louis Gaidan, Louis Hayet, Blanche Hoschedé-Monet, Henri Lebasque, Henri Le Sidaner, Gustave Loiseau, Maximilien Luce, Paul Madeline, Henri Martin, Maxime Maufra, Henry Moret, Hippolyte Petitjean, Ferdinand Loyen du Puigaudeau, Claude-Émile Schuffenecker, Paul Signac, Nicolas Tarkhoff, Louis Valtat, Edouard Vuillard.